The Wrangler NFR is the season-ending PRCA championship event and is the world’s premier rodeo event. Since its inception in 1985, the NFR will be held in Texas and will showcase the best barrel racers, cowboys and livestock at the Globe Life Field in Texas over ten days beginning December 3 and ending on December 12.
The Wrangler National Finals Breakaway Roping will also run from 8th to 10th at the Globe Life Field and will feature the best cowgirls from all over the world.
As it stands, all NFR tickets have been sold. The current layout at Globe Life meets all the necessary health and safety guidelines, and the PRCA is working tirelessly to increase the event’s capacity and enable fans to purchase additional tickets. If you want to get notifications whenever additional space and tickets are available, please fill out and submit this form. You can also purchase NFR parking here and download the Parking map to get an insight into the layout.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q: How Does One Purchase Tickets And Parking?
A: Tickets can be purchased online at TexasRangers.com/NFR from September 25, 2020.
Q: Can I get Suites Rentals?
A: yes. To check availability or book accommodation, call 972-RANGERS or shoot an email to email@example.com
Q: How Can I Find My Mobile Ticket?
A: There are two ways you can use to access your tickets and packing passes through your mobile phone:
- Download the MLB Ballpark app from your online store and log in using the email and passwords you used to purchase your tickets. At the home screen, navigate to the wallet icon at the bottom of the screen, and you will be able to view your tickets and passes.
- Alternatively, visit texasrangers.com/mytickets on your browser and sign in to “My Rangers Tickets” using the email and password you used to purchase your tickets. Navigate to the “View All Available Inventory” button to view all tickets and purchased passes.
Q: I’m having trouble accessing my tickets?
A: for ticket assistance, please visit the Southeast box office. It opens at 9 am on the event days.
Q: Who needs a ticket?
A: All adults and children taller than 36” will need a ticket to be granted entry
Q: Are there group tickets?
A: Yes. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, tickets can only be purchased in groups of four and social distance requirements observed by the group.
Q: Is there handicap seating?
A: Yes. The seating can be purchased at texasrangers.com/nfr, and inquiries forwarded to 972-RANGERS.
Q: Where is parking, and is it free?
A: There is general admission parking in Supra Lot A, Tundra Lot B, Corolla Lot C, Tacoma Lot R, and Lexus Lot W. You can buy parking using your credit card, but you can buy advance parking at texasrangers.com/nfr.
Q: Is it possible to get a refund for my tickets?
A: No., all sales are final, and no refunds will be given.
Q: How do I enter the Ballpark?
A: There are two entries to the ballpark:
- General Admission – Southwest, South VIP, North VIP, TXU Energy North, Comerica Northeast Entries.
- Suite Admission – Southeast Entry
Q: When are doors open?
A: Parking lots will open at 4:00 pm and doors at 5:00 pm subject to change
Q: Can I tailgate?
A: No. Tailgating is not permitted.
Q: Can I leave and re-enter?
A: No. re-entry is not permitted to this event.
Q: How do I get assistance during the event?
A: If you are in need of any assistance, notify the nearest security or staff member, and they will be able to help you. If it is an emergency situation, call 911, then seek the assistance of the staff nearest to you.
Q: Will concessions be available?
Yes. Concessions will be available for purchase at the event and will serve pre-packaged food and beverages. Only two alcoholic beverages are available per person per purchase. Revelers are not allowed to bring in or take out any beverages from Globe Life.
Q: Can I carry my own food to the event?
A: No. outside food and drinks are not permitted.
Q: Are there wheelchairs for guests?
A: While there are wheelchairs available, guests are encouraged to bring in their own as there may be limited wheelchairs.
Q: Are strollers permitted?
A: Yes. You can bring in your stroller as long as its use does not create an obstruction for other guests.
Q: What items/activities are prohibited?
A: The following items and activities are prohibited:
- Advertising, selling or promoting any item (including food and beverages).
- Alcohol that hasn’t been purchased from the event.
- Animals (only service animals are permitted).
- Bags or purses.
- Banners/signs that are not event-related contain political or commercial messages or obstruct the view of other guests.
- Clothing with offensive language.
- Congregating inside or outside the event venue.
- Disorderly conduct.
- Food and drinks (you are only allowed one sealed bottled water).
- Glitter, balloons or ice.
- Failure to adhere to strict social distance rules.
- Laser pointers.
- Seat cushions.
- Tripods, monopods and selfie-sticks.
- Full-sized umbrellas (only compact umbrellas are permitted).
- Drones or other unmanned crafts.
- Any type of weapons.
Q: Where is the first aid located?
A: First Aid services can be accessed from two stations, behind Section 101 next to Guest Services and behind Sections 203 and 204.
Q: Is there free Wi-Fi?
A: Yes. Sign into the GlobeLifeField-Free Wi-Fi to access it.
Q: Where should I take lost and found items?
A: If you find a lost item, please take it to the Guest Services Offices on Main Concourse across the North West Pedestrian Ramp or to the one on Jim Ross Law Suite Level next to the Comerica Northeast Entry. If you lose an item, visit the above offices or call 817-533-1715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety precautions we have taken
In addition to all the recommended CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services (DHSH) guidelines, we are working closely with Tarrant County and the City of Arlington to ensure the event achieves all the necessary health and safety standards.
Governor Abbott’s latest executive order requires that all Globe Life Field guests put on a face mask at all times except in the event of eating or drinking and/or children under 10. We, however, advise that you follow the CDC directive that recommends face mask for children above 2 years.
In case you have the following signs, we advise that you stay away from the event:
- Shortness/difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Loss of a sense of taste or smell
- Known contact with a COVID-19 patient
Please visit the DHSH website for more information.
Q: Do I need to wear a mask?
A: Admission will not be allowed to those who do not have a mask on.
Inside Rangers Tickers
Single Game Tickets
Season Ticket Plans
My Rangers Tickets